Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need some advice?

how about the settlement day. I can do two trades usually, but I can't sell the second trade until the first settlement is done. What do you advise for this?

Comments

• Bring your account up to $20k. Getting started and getting through the mud is the tough part. Growth is always slower in the beginning. It takes time, patience, and dedication. Few people have what it takes.

• hmm erik Thank you for responding, but my problem is not the size of the account is that I can't sell the second trade until the first one settles. And if you use your scenario, we would need more that 20k to do the 4-5 trades you mentioned.

• Amrit explain to you how their clearing works. Normally you can do one round without a problem (buy and sell), but once you get into multiple legs it becomes more difficult. However depending on the type of account you have they should be able to look at it and tell you exactly the clearing time, how it works, and what you can do about it.